Personally, I couldn't live without my Google Toolbar!
The things I love the most... being able to search Google quickly by typing my search term directly into my web browser while I am visiting any page.
There are many features, constantly changing and definitely worth trying.
Google Toolbar is only available for Internet Explorer. Chrome and Firefox users see below.
New! Toolbar features:
- Add gadgets to your Toolbar
to view your favorite content from any site.
- Fill out web forms with a click
and even keep multiple profiles, with improved AutoFill.
- Access your Toolbar from any computer
by saving your settings online.
- Clip content as you browse the web
with Google Notebook, now integrated with Toolbar.
Watch this video to learn about new features
If you're using Chrome, all of the features of Google Toolbar are already built into your browser.
You can search from the address bar and create bookmarks with one click.
There are a number of add-ons and mods to add toolbar options to Firebox browsers
- Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars
- Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window
- Add-On - Toolbar Buttons